One Small Favour...

If you want to talk about a specific quest or questing in general, do it here.

Moderator: CD Mods

One Small Favour...

New postby berserkguard on 13 Aug 2015, 03:18

I decided to do this quest after running out of bank space and thinking, "Hey, a key ring where I can cut down on a lot of bank slots? This quest will be so worth it!" ... Long story short, it wasn't. :x

Took me a lllloooooootttttt longer than I thought it would :roll: And I even followed a quest guide! There were so many places to run to, so I constantly had to swap back and forth between the guide and my client, at least more so than other quests. I will admit that the quest had some really good dialog, and even though the running joke was very, very overplayed, it remained entertaining until the end. And then it gave me a mini heart attack when the questgiver told me "Actually, there's one more thing I need you to do!" Of course the next chat bubble was "Just kidding!" One of those things where you believe it at first because you kinda expect it not to end... :lol:

Probably the most memorable quest I've done, which doesn't say a whole lot since the last time I quested was over 6 years ago :roll:

Anyone else have awful/fond memories of this quest?
~Berserk
berserkguard
Clan Mod

Re: One Small Favour...

New postby enteater1 on 14 Aug 2015, 21:44

noooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz ... entie hatez all questsezzzzz :evil:
enteater1
Total Level Ent !

Re: One Small Favour...

New postby Robey Ray on 19 Aug 2015, 01:54

wanted to rip my hair out with that one :lol:
Robey Ray