Best Minigames for XP?

Discuss RuneScape's various minigames and distractions & diversions here!

Moderator: CD Mods

Best Minigames for XP?

New postby berserkguard on 06 Sep 2015, 06:25

So, I know Stealing Creation and Tears of Guthix are big contenders... and I know Entie loves doing his penguins... and I of course know that sinkholes are great dung xp...

Anything else you guys would recommend? What do you all think are the easiest and best xp compared to time?

Since I'm pretty busy with work and stoof, I wanna maximize my xp gains on RS without too much of a time commitment.

~Berserk
berserkguard
Clan Mod

Re: Best Minigames for XP?

New postby Robey Ray on 13 Sep 2015, 00:04

Not really minigame but...
shooting stars for mining
evil trees for wc
warbaands if you can get into a good fc is great for farm
guthixician cashes lots of div exp
and big chinchompa is really high hunting exp
Astaroth is an easy way to get a good bit of bonus exp weekly
Heist when on spotlight is a great source of bonus Thieve/Hunt exp similarly to stealing creations
Barbarian outpost gives a ton of agility bonus exp but just like agility it's a pain because it requires... strategy... :roll:
Another quick weekly form of agility experience is the circus which is worth doing if you need levels and hate agility like me.

Also make sure to do Troll invasion and god statues monthly if you don't already definitely worth doing.
Robey Ray
gwd nub !

New postby Lincoln I on 14 Sep 2015, 22:50

Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza North of Lumbridge, rubbish exp but you can get Seedicide as a reward from it. It works like herbicide and the bonecrusher except it works for seeds. So when you're slaying away and are fed up of getting 5 x morchella mushroom spore drops, seedicide will burn them for free farming exp. If you kill Aquanites in the slayer dungeon, you can expect to get 70k+ farming exp an hour, plus all your combat exp too. Plus they drop amulets of ranging, maple and yew seeds and water battlestaffs that you can alch, and noted herbs, so definitely worth getting if you can't be bothered with growing a million things for 99 farming!
Lincoln I
Clan Mod

New postby Robey Ray on 14 Sep 2015, 23:46

Rather than doing FPB the better method is just to do the spotlight minigame when it's on something useful like heist or stealing creations. You get more thaler this way and can buy the seedicide with thaler while also getting good exp :D
Robey Ray
gwd nub !

New postby DevilChief on 19 Sep 2015, 04:10

Robey Ray wrote:Rather than doing FPB the better method is just to do the spotlight minigame when it's on something useful like heist or stealing creations. You get more thaler this way and can buy the seedicide with thaler while also getting good exp :D

Its a good idea! I am going to gather elite void only while spotlight is on PC.
DevilChief
Master Boss Hunter

Return to Minigames